Neil Gorsuch, Director of Market Development, did a road trip and visited Bainbridge Beverage Company, one of our top customers, who has a Corenco M15D-SF machine.
The video captures apples, carrots, and kale being finely ground – the high capacity rates per hour are below:
Apples = 76,000 Lbs Per Hour
Carrots = 30,000+ Lbs Per Hour
Kale/Leafy Greens = 10,000+ Lbs Per Hour
Corenco’s new screw-fed disintegrator addresses customers’ difficulties feeding products into the standard angle disintegrator. Feeding issues generally accompany bulky products that have high adhesion, such as dried fruit, and products that have high buoyancy (high surface area and low bulk density) such as paper, bark, leafy greens, and styrofoam.
An additional obstacle to feeding occurs when the product goes through a washing step prior to milling, creating surface tension. Corenco replaced random gravity feeding with precise auger feeding, overcoming the second set of obstacles by “force-feeding”. Added benefits include a metered feed into the mill, which improves milling efficiency by limiting surging, protecting against overload, and thus providing a more modular, stand-alone piece of equipment.
– 50HP 208/230/460V Washdown Duty Main Motor
– Maximum in-feed dimensions of 6 x 12 x 12 inches
– Handles difficult-to-convey materials such as leafy greens
– All materials of construction T304SS with Food Grade #180 grit finish
– Includes integral feed unit which can be easily accessed for cleaning
– Guaranteed sizing: all material must pass through a perforated screen
– Simple direct-coupled design
– Durable 1-piece screen can be removed and replaced in less than 5 minutes
– Easily reduces difficult to grind material
For more information, you can go to https://corenco1.wpengine.com/screw-fed-disintegrators/